Marketing Your Home
It can feel like the details are endless when you’re selling a property. It is my job to streamline the process for you, ensuring everything is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible. Here’s an overview of the steps I’ll be taking along the way.
In the first week, I will:
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Schedule a site visit with a home staging professional to help cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers.
- Have professional photographs taken of your home and have them assembled into a virtual tour, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Acquire a custom domain name for your property.
- Place “for sale” signage, including a custom rider advertising your property’s website.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information in Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as local and global MLS systems including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Ensure that your home’s information has been syndicated to Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and ListHub, which in turn pushes this information to an additional 900 websites (e.g., HomeFinder.com, Homes.com, The Real Estate Book).
On an ongoing basis, I will:
- Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in neighborhood.
- Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with regular updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
- Handle incoming calls and leads generated online.
- Update owner on showings.
- Pre-qualify buyers.
- Present all offers and recommend counter-offer strategies.
- Review price based on agent input & market conditions.
ASAP, I will:
- Obtain an acceptable contract on your property!